Tyler Patrick, I think your blogs are all fantastic but this one is THE BEST! You got a picture of mommy dancing in her jammies. I can't stop laughing. Nice job!
I just checked in to see what was new on here, and was so happy to see snow...and not have to feel it:-) It is very sunny in California...miss you lots!!!
Tyler Patrick, I think your blogs are all fantastic but this one is THE BEST! You got a picture of mommy dancing in her jammies. I can't stop laughing. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteWe all saw the snow but not many of us got to see your Mom dancing in her pajamas. And it looks like she was singing too!
ReplyDeleteLove, Grammy
Tyler-
ReplyDeleteI just checked in to see what was new on here, and was so happy to see snow...and not have to feel it:-) It is very sunny in California...miss you lots!!!
xoAuntie Beth